"I'm a PC" Advertising Apocalypse Aspirational Audi Back to Real Bailout Barracuda Doctrine Barracuda President Binge Drinking BP Brand America Branding Brands BudWeiser Chevrolet Climate Change Coke Control Crispin Porter Dow Jones Economic Meltdown Economy Environment EOS EU Euro RSCG Fake Green Financial Markets Flip-Flopping Foreign Affairs Fukuyama Gates Geopolitics Google Greenwashing Institutional Ad Iran Israel James Bond LHC Marijuana Market Matt Damon McCain McCann Erickson Microsoft MTV MySpace Near Future Neocons Nike No-sex Obama Offshore Drilling Ogilvy Oil Online Advertising Palin Politics Print Ad Publicis Quantum of Solace Sarah Palin Science Seinfeld Stocks Trends Ukraine US US Presidential Election Video Ad VW Wall Street Wieden+Kennedy
- Trump border wall funding facing delayA senior Republican lawmaker signals wall funding would not be coupled with the spending bill.
- Mosul battle: Iraqi forces edge closer to key mosqueThe Great Mosque of al-Nuri is where IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi proclaimed a "caliphate".
- Bob Dylan finally agrees to accept Nobel Prize for LiteratureThe American singer, who snubbed a ceremony in December, says no media must be present.
- Indonesian man's body found inside python - policeThe bulging python was cut open after villagers grew suspicious it had eaten the man.
- World's first monster truck front flipThis is the first time a monster truck driver has completed a front flip in the sport's history.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Article: There's a Disconnect in Connecting Marketing Tech ToolsAccording to a recent survey, marketing technology integration is still an illusion for the majority of marketers.
- Article: Social Media Top Channel for Attracting New Customers in APACAccording to a recent survey, more than a third of marketing professionals in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore found organic and paid social effective channels for attracting new customers.
- Article: eMarketer Releases New Report on the Challenges of TV Audience MeasurementToday’s consumers watch TV and video in so many ways, ranging from first-screen connected devices to second-screen devices like smartphones, tablets, PCs and even wearables. As live TV’s share of overall viewing declines, it is becoming increasingly important for TV networks and advertisers to quantify and credit the consumption of content— […]
- Article: Amazon Losing Most from Ad Blocking in SpainInternationally popular sites, led by Amazon.es, are losing the most revenues from ad blocking in Spain, according to AdBack.
- Article: Reliance Jio Added 20 Million New Subscribers in DecemberReliance Jio’s subscriber base grew by more than 20 million in December alone. The company’s low-cost 4G data plans have shaken up formerly staid competitors and helped to mature India’s mobile ecosystem.